Τουρκία οδικως στην κωνσταντινουπολη

Fotis p

Εχω πάει οδικώς πολλές φορές με αυτοκίνητο σε άλλο όνομα και κάθε φορά έχω μαζί αυτό το χαρτί το οποίο σημειωτέον κάθε φορά κάνω καινούργιο (δηλ με πρόσφατη ημερομηνία κάθε φορά)
Το συμπληρώνεις ελληνικά /λατινικά; η μόνο λατινικά;

Porfyria

Επόμενο Ταξίδι
Ελβετία
Ταξίδι-Όνειρο
Ιαπωνία, Περού
Εγώ πάντως που πήγα πρόσφατα, μου είπαν ότι στην περίπτωση που δεν είναι εκεί ο κάτοχος του αυτοκινήτου, χρειάζεται πληρεξούσιο.
Θα σε συμβούλευα να ψάξεις την επίσημη ενημέρωση των Τουρκικών Αρχών σχετικά με το θέμα σου.

Porfyria

Επόμενο Ταξίδι
Ελβετία
Ταξίδι-Όνειρο
Ιαπωνία, Περού
T.C. Ticaret Bakanlığı

Question: I am living abroad. Can I enter Turkey with my company's vehicle?

Answer: If the vehicle's ownership belongs to another person or to the company, you have to submit a valid attorney to the customs administration while you enter the country. And you should re-export your vehicle at the end of the prescribed time. Both of you and the owner of the vehicle have to be resident abroad by staying there for 185 days.

Porfyria

Επόμενο Ταξίδι
Ελβετία
Ταξίδι-Όνειρο
Ιαπωνία, Περού
T.C. Ticaret Bakanlığı

Question 14: What documents must be presented to the customs administration for land vehicles for personal use or commercial use that do not carry goods or passengers belonging to legal entities?

Answer: The vehicle's ownership document (a valid power of attorney or rental agreement if the vehicle does not belong to the person who will enter), the driver's license of the person bringing the vehicle, the vehicle's insurance policy valid in Turkey, the person's passport (official identity card according to the country), a Turkish translation of a retirement certificate approved by a consulate or embassy for retirees from abroad, and a Turkish translation of a document approved by a notary or consulate showing that the persons who will bring the vehicles belonging to a legal entity are partners or employees of the company must be presented.

Εκπομπές Travelstories

Τελευταίες δημοσιεύσεις

Booking.com

Στατιστικά φόρουμ

Θέματα
Μέλη
Νεότερο μέλος
faihpap

Κοινοποιήστε αυτή τη σελίδα

Top Bottom